Built to satisfy the incredible needs of today’s serious outdoorsmen and women, this is a level of MONARCH that not only provides exquisite optical performance in a compact body delivering a wide field of view, but whose dynamic handling and rugged performance leave zero doubt as to its long-standing All Terrain Binocular heritage.
- The hallmark of the MONARCH 7 is its optical system—a seamless carrier of light that utilizes Nikon’s premium ED (Extra-low Dispersion) glass and proprietary lens and prism coatings. This heart of the MONARCH 7 not only pushes resolution and brightness to extreme levels, but also further enhances your viewing experience with an amazingly wide field of view, close-focus capability and comfortable eye relief.
- Dielectric Multilayer Prism Coatings, which provide an even, higher light transmittance across the entire visible light spectrum, are applied to all of the lens and prism surfaces that transmit light. This technique provides almost the same brightness as that perceived by the naked eye, and clear, high-contrast images that display accurate color reproduction.
- MONARCH 7 roof prisms are coated with special phase-correction coatings to enhance resolution, contrast and true color rendition for a sharp, high-resolution viewing experience at any distance.
- Provide clear and bright images even when conditions are far from ideal.
- Angular Field of View (Real) 6.7 °
- Angular Field of View (Apparent) 60.7 °
- FOV at 1000 yds 351 ft
- Close Focus Distance 8.2 ft
- Exit Pupil 4.2 mm
- Relative Brightness 17.6
- Eye Relief 16.4 mm
- Item Weight: 1.32 pounds
- Product Dimensions: 5.7 x 5.1 x 1.65 inches.