Cy Young winner Clayton Kershaw knows what works, and he chooses to pitch with the A2000 CK22 GM. This baseball glove features a deep pocket and closed 2 piece web for total ball and grip concealment.
Designed in black Pro Stock Leather, the A2000 CK22 conceals grip changes and is there for you on line drives too. Wilson spent decades working with MLB players to refine the A2000 baseball glove so that it outperforms and outlasts all others.
Pro Stock patterns, developed by Master Craftsman Shigeaki Aso, are constructed with durable Pro Stock Leather to provide the performance MLB players demand game after game. The result is a ball glove that breaks in perfectly for hardworking players everywhere.
- Wilson A2000 JL34 Jon Lester Game Model 12.5" Pitcher's Baseball Glove
- 12. 5" pitcher's Baseball glove - GAME model glove of Jon lester
- Black Pro Stock leather, preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Dual welting for a durable pocket and long-lasting break-in
- Right Hand Throw; worn on left hand