The Tungsten Smart-Heat Electric is stylishly designed to provide efficient directional heating for commercial and residential locations.
The Tungsten Electric Heaters are compatible with smart control systems to enable precise dimming control. Heaters are equipped with a spectral reflector for excellent radiant heat output and are weatherproof.
The 6000W Bromic Tungsten Electric Patio Heater combines stylish design with two state-of-the-art infrared radiant elements to provide efficient directional heating for commercial and residential locations.
The spectral reflector increases the heat output of the frosted infrared tube elements, which reduces light emission and glare. The black high-temperature ceramic coating enhances the sleek, modern lines while protecting the stainless steel heater for longer life.
Includes brackets for mounting on wall or ceiling, with an adjustable angle to direct the heat where you want it. Each element can be installed to a simple on/off switch, dimmer or smart control system (not included) for maximum heat control.
Perfect for low-clearance installations (as close as 12" to combustible above) where a gas heater is not viable. The dual elements warm people within 120 square feet. Accessories include a ceiling pole (which can be cut to length) and a recess kit. Requires 230V to 240V.
- Sleek contemporary styling with black high temperature ceramic coating over stainless steel
- Single frosted infrared tube heating element emits a low intensity glow for subtle ambience
- Perfect for residential and commercial installations especially under awnings, low ceilings and indoors
- Compatible with switch, dimmer or smart control systems (not included)
- Spectral reflector for excellent heat distribution
- Item Weigh:
- Product Dimensions: 3.5 x 44 x 8.5 inches.