The A2000 1786 is Wilson's most popular infield pattern for a reason. Infielders can't get enough of the I-Web, flat finger binding and double lacing because they help keep the pocket shallow for quick transfers around the bag.
Constantly improving patterns. Materials that perform. Dependable construction. The evolution of the A2000 baseball glove continues to be driven by insights from the Wilson Advisory Staff. This is why hardworking players love its unmatched feel, rugged durability and perfect break-in.
- Wilson A2000 1786 11.5" Infield Baseball Glove
- Infield model; H-Web
- Double lacing at the base of the web
- Blonde/Dark Brown/White Pro Stock leather, preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- Flat finger binding
- Dual welting for a durable pocket and long-lasting break-in
- Right Hand Throw = Left Hand Glove, Left Hand Throw = Right Hand Glove
- Item Weight: 5 Pounds
- Product Dimensions: 12 x 8 x 6 inches